Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Vacation

Our family took a much needed vacation to the beach the week before Memorial Day. We don't get to take vacations every year so we felt blessed to be able to get away this year! I wanted to share some pictures and hope I don't bore anyone with too many.




 When we got there we were worried it would rain all week long. 


It did rain some but we also got plenty of sunshine.We felt so thankful that our looong drive was not wasted in a hotel all week long!



We took walks in the morning and collected shells. 




We found one that was still occupied .


Lots of interesting things.



 Took beautiful pictures of God's wondrous creation.



 Played,


 and played,




 relaxed,



 and played.


 Got lots of uninterrupted time together.


 And loved every moment!


 We had our moments too, but most of those were in the car.






 When it was time to go we all agreed our vacation was over went much to soon!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Just looking at the pictures brings a sense of relaxation..... I can hear the water and feel the waves wash over the sand. Even your reference to the "moments in the car" brings memories of family vacations..... a time that passes so quickly. I ask myself now, did we really not have the time or opportunity to get away more often when the children were young.

    Thanks for reminding me of such a wonderful time and place. Keep taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, just looking at these pictures makes me want to go on a vacation sooo badly. I'm ready to take those "moments in the car" with six kids, as long as I get to relax on the beach. It's not something we get to do often so I'm willing to take the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really good photos you took. I love the little one with the sand bucket and the heart shell. Thanks for sharing. I love the beach. Thats where we go a few times a year. We are 4 hours away from the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sky in that second photo is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete